Cesc Dismiss Speculation of him leaving Arsenal

Monday, January 10, 2011

Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas has yet again rubbished speculation about his future as he confirmed how his future will be at Arsenal.

Speaking to the News of the World, the 23-year old believes he has no reason to the leave as Arsenal is a fantastic Club and because his dream is to lift trophies with the Gunners. On joining Barcelona to seek a new challenge, the Catalan explained one can be attracted by the prospect of a new adventure but how the challenge at this stage of his career is to help Arsenal win trophies.

On how some questioned his loyalty, the midfielder said that it hurts when people suggested he was not really injured or how his heart was somewhere else as he always gives 100% for the Club.

Fabregas was the hero for Arsenal last Saturday when he came on as a substitute and scored a last-minute penalty to force a third-round F.A. Cup replay against Leeds United.

On his future, he said:----

"Why would I want to leave? It is fantastic here. It would be a dream to lift trophies for Arsenal. It has always been my wish.

Afterwards you can always be attracted by something else, like a new objective, or new challenges because, for me, life is all about challenges. But my real challenge as captain of Arsenal is to bring this football club success.

This is the biggest dream I can have. I want to end these five years without a trophy and, hopefully, I can do it this season.

It hurt me a lot to be injured and then hear some things, that my head was not here and my heart was somewhere else.

I often played when I wasn’t 100 per cent and it is painful to hear that kind of thing when you have worked so hard for this club and when you give everything for them"-----. via GunningHawk.com

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment